- About Us
- Choir & Music
- Monthly Lecture Series
- Social Program
- Travel Opportunities
- Tutors & Tutoring
- Contact Us
More than 50 year-long courses or activity groups run weekly through the year. There is also a range of short courses; a new selection is advertised every two months in our newsletter, City News.
Subjects have included:
- languages –French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, German
- history and insights into other cultures
- cinema, literature, writing, book discussion, Shakespeare
- economics, current affairs, media insights
- music ensemble, choir
- painting, craft, floristry
- chess, mahjong, cryptic crosswords
- wine appreciation
- nutrition, exercise, relaxation and yoga
- philosophy, psychology, personal development
- digital photography, computers, internet.
Classes generally last from one to two hours. Some break in school holidays, most do not.
Most courses are held in Ross House meeting rooms in Flinders Lane. A few take place in other venues in the CBD.