- About Us
- Courses & Enrolments
- Choir & Music
- Florey Daytime Lectures
- Thursday Forums
- Let's Do Groups
- Travel Opportunities
- Tutors & Tutoring
- Contact Us
Nearly 80 yearlong/semester courses run weekly through the year, from February to November. There is also a range of short courses; a new selection is advertised every two months in our newsletter, City News. Short courses offered in Term 1, 2017 will be advertised in our January newsletter, issued on 18-19 January.
Classes generally last from one to two hours. Some break in school holidays, most do not.
Most courses are held in Ross House meeting rooms in Flinders Lane. A few take place in other venues in the CBD.
If you are a current member and have paid your membership subscription for 2017, or have just joined up, you can enrol online via MyU3A or through the office according to the following schedule:
- Registered volunteers in 2016 - from 10.00am on 16th November - online, in person, phone or email.
- Full and life members of U3A Melbourne City - from 10.00am on 23rd November - online, in person, phone or email. Voicemails or emails received before 10.00am will not be processed.
- Associate Members - from 10.00am on 2nd December - online, in person, phone or email.
Before you enrol, you should note our enrolment restrictions:
- You can't enrol in more than a total of 2 language courses, and you can't enrol in 2 Group 1 courses in the same language. See our Foreign Language Policy for more detail.
- You can't enrol in more than one Yoga course.
- You can't enrol in more than one Mahjong course.
- You can't enrol in both Monday and Wednesday Writers.
Go to the MyU3A Portal by clicking the button below to renew your membership, or join up, and enrol in yearlong/semester length courses.
Or if you don't have an email or don't want to use the Online My U3A Portal, ring the office on (03) 9639.5209, or email email@example.com