- About Us
- Courses & Enrolments
- Choir & Music
- Florey Daytime Lectures
- Thursday Forums
- Let's Do Groups
- Travel Opportunities
- Tutors & Tutoring
- Contact Us
Nearly 80 yearlong/semester courses run weekly through the year, from February to November. There is also a range of short courses; a new selection is advertised every two months in our newsletter, City News. Short courses are advertised each term in our quarterly newsletter, issues on 18th January, 22nd March, 14th June and 13th September.
Classes generally last from one to two hours. Some break in school holidays, most do not.
Most courses are held in Ross House meeting rooms in Flinders Lane. A few take place in other venues in the CBD.
The 2017 Yearlong/Semester Course Guide can be viewed/downloaded - CLICK HERE, or on the MyU3A Portal .
To view a complete list of our yearlong, semester and short courses, and other events, click the "MyU3A" button below and scroll down to the "Search" buttons.
If you are a current member and have paid your membership subscription for 2017, or have just joined up, you can enrol online via MyU3A or through the office according to the following schedule:
- Registered volunteers in 2016 - from 10.00am on 16th November - online, in person, phone or email.
- Full and life members of U3A Melbourne City - from 10.00am on 23rd November - online, in person, phone or email. Voicemails or emails received before 10.00am will not be processed.
- Associate Members - from 10.00am on 2nd December - online, in person, phone or email.
Before you enrol, you should note our enrolment restrictions:
- You can't enrol in more than a total of 2 language courses, and you can't enrol in 2 Group 1 courses in the same language. See our Foreign Language Policy for more detail.
- You can't enrol in more than one Yoga course.
- You can't enrol in more than one Mahjong course.
- You can't enrol in both Monday and Wednesday Writers.
Go to the MyU3A Portal by clicking the button below to renew your membership, or join up, and enrol in yearlong/semester length courses.
Or if you don't have an email or don't want to use the Online My U3A Portal, ring the office on (03) 9639.5209, or email firstname.lastname@example.org